myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Francisco Passos" <francisco.pas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Assertions (TRINIDAD-44)
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:40:45 GMT
Hello Adam, thank you for your response.

I actually meant that this restrictive proxy I'm behind is... restrictive
enough to not support certain kinds of HTTP requests, such as those made by
SVN (using webdav).
But you're right, I hadn't noticed the source is packed with the release.
Thank you for pointing that out.

Now, for the main subject, I am indeed setting a style-sheet-name with a
prefixing slash:
/resources/css/skin-stp.css

I placed the slash, because a while ago when running the application
expanded, it worked fine, but when I packed it in a jar it wouldn't
recognize the skin...

Do you happen to know what might cause this behaviour?

Thank you,
Francisco