myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Upgrading to 1.0.2
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 16:01:33 GMT
Probably, I am just using tr:document, so that is what I customized.
1.0.2 is working fine with PPR on firefox 2.0 and IE7 for me. I only
implemented the "hack" as I also wanted quirks mode "functionality"
for IE since IE7 has bugs/shortcomings with height percentage
allocations in standards mode.

-Andrew