myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad ppr from Tomahawk control?
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 18:25:39 GMT
I found the code in
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.html.HtmlLinkRendererBase:

if (RendererUtils.isAdfOrTrinidadForm(formInfo.getForm())) {
    onClick.append("submitForm('");
    onClick.append(formInfo.getForm().getClientId(facesContext));
    onClick.append("',1,{source:'");
    onClick.append(component.getClientId(facesContext));
    onClick.append("'});return false;");
}

It is hard-coded to use a full Trinidad submit and does not look like
it supports PPR at all.

-Andrew