myfaces-users mailing list archives

From wolfgang.toep...@pta.de
Subject Antwort: Re: [Trinidad] General question: development 1.0.x vs. 1.2.x
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:48:05 GMT
Hi,

Sorry but it does not seem to be so clear to me how to get/make a fresh
build of the 1.2.x branch.

I looked into the repositories but only discovered the 1.0.x branch plus
the rather older 1.2.x snapshots.

It might be a good idea to briefly describe the steps to build oneself a
fresh 1.2.x release e.g. in the wiki.

Or, if you do not mind, please just point out the main steps here in the
mailing list, many thanks!

Best,
Wolfgang.

"Matthias Wessendorf" <matzew@apache.org>
Gesendet von: mwessendorf@gmail.com
28.08.2007 10:51
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

An
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Trinidad] General question: development 1.0.x vs. 1.2.x

Hi,

yes. Trinidad 1.0.x is designed to work in a JSF 1.1 environment and
Trinidad 1.2.x is the "JSF 1.2" counterpart.

The main development (like fixing bugs) goes to trunk (Trinidad 1.0.x).
Time by time, we (Adam) creates a special 1.2.x branches to get the
latest/greates 1.0.x features to be available in Trinidad 1.2.x as
well.

JSF 1.2 specific bugs, for instance, will be fixed directly on the
particular Trinidad 1.2.x branch.

HTH,
Matthias

--