myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Engle" <Todd.En...@trisyngroup.com>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] EL not processed for label attribute for server-side validation
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:47:44 GMT
Thanks Simon -- a managed bean approach worked.  I found your posting
here and that helped explain the reason for the problem (and also the
solution):

http://www.nabble.com/-Trinidad--setActionListener-and-resource-bundle-t
4224032.html

________________________________

From: Simon Lessard [mailto:simon.lessard.3@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 1:55 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] EL not processed for label attribute for
server-side validation

Hello Todd,

Have you tried using a standard managed bean instead of f:loadBundle by
any chance? I'm trying to figure if that can be the source of the
problem.

Regards,

~ Simon

p.s. If that message is sent twice to the list please send me a private
email telling me so. I got some DNS problems today saying that mails are
not delivered every now and then, but I'm paranoid and always dislike to
spam mailing lists with double posts.