myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Darren McEntee" <darren.McEn...@amt-sybex.com>
Subject [Trinidad] selectOneChoice - changing other component properties
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:25:03 GMT
Hi, I am using a trinidad tr:selectOneChoice component on one of my
pages, and I also have other input components below this on the same
page. The selectOneChoice contains two values.

What I want to do is when I select either one of the selectOneChoice
drop down values, it would then enable/disable the other components on
the page.

Is this possible, as I'm not sure how to go about it.

Thanks,

Darren.

1. The information contained in this E-mail, including any files transmitted with it, is confidential
and may be legally privileged. This E-mail is intended only for the personal attention of
the stated addressee(s). Any access to this E-mail, including any files transmitted with it,
by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this E-mail or any
files transmitted with it. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this
E-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete it and all copies from your
system. You may not forward this E-mail without the permission of the sender.

2. The views expressed in this E-mail are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent
the views of AMT-SYBEX. Internet communications are not secure and AMT-SYBEX cannot, therefore,
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by
viruses.

AMT-SYBEX Limited is a UK company, registration number GB03036807 at address The Spirella
Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth, SG6 4ET.
AMT-SYBEX (NI) Limited is a UK company, registration number NI024104 at address Edgewater
Office Park, Edgewater Rd, Belfast, BT3 9JQ.
For more information on the AMT-SYBEX Group visit http://www.amt-sybex.com