myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] executing js during PPR
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 15:26:52 GMT
In fact, in 1.0.2, scripts that are rendered as part of a
component or via ExtendedRenderKitService *will* get
executed, and exactly once, in the proper context
(the parent document).  Anything added via
ExtendedRenderKitService will get rendered after
all of the other PPR contents.

We'll also dynamically load any JS libraries that are
rendered out - <script src="...."/> will turn into
a subsequent AJAX request for that script library,
and its execution, unless the library is already loaded
on the browser.

-- Adam