myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad ppr from Tomahawk control?
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:01:51 GMT
I've filed:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-142

against at least one of the doc problems with navigationPane.
I think that you can mix static items with the model, but
only either prepending or appending (and I don't think it's
doc'd which happens), so not exactly the solution you're looking
for.  Though you could have:

   tr:navigationPane
     tr:commandNavigationItem
     tr:forEach