myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Perkins, Nate-P63196" <Nate.Perk...@gdc4s.com>
Subject [Trinidad] skinning panelSideBar problem
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 22:13:47 GMT
I am trying to skin the tr:panelSideBar
I'm trying to get a rounded bottom edge and have used the appropriate
tags (i believe) in the skin, namely, af|panelSideBar::bottom-end-icon,
etc
>From inspecting the output it does not seem like the panel sidebar is
generating border positions and these skin tags are never being
used....I looked at the renderer for the component but did not see an
obvious reason why this would be happening?
Can i skin the border for panelSideBar in the same way as I can for
panelBox??

Nate Perkins
480-441-3667
nate.perkins@gdc4s.com