myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Danny Robinson" <dannyjrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] iframe popup skinning
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:53:12 GMT
Found it.  It's because the client-side style map isn't initialized by
inputDate, but it is by using a dialog, so once you open a dialog, then
inputDate works.  The fix needs some thought as inputDate launches the popup
via _ldp() and not via the dialog framework and hence doesn't have a place
where we can easily insert the style map.  Thoughts anyone!

On 8/22/07, Simon Lessard <simon.lessard.3@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, finally, after numerous stupid mistakes, I can say that the problem
> occurs only with inputDate component and not with standard dialogs nor
> inputListOfValues. Furthermore, for some even more obscure reasons, if I
> ever popup a working dialog (through inputListOfValues or any "dialog:xyz"
> outcome) then inputDate starts to work...
>

> Regards,
>
> ~ Simon
>
> On 8/22/07, Simon Lessard <simon.lessard.3@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Nope, I'm just being stupid as usual and was getting those warning
> > because I made a typo in the navigation case...
> >
> > On 8/22/07, Simon Lessard < simon.lessard.3@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Interesting... inputDate give me the non compressed style classes, and
> > > normal dialog framework give me the following:
> > >
> > > ATTENTION: No RenderingContext available
> > > 2007-08-22 10:29:51
> > > org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.context.RenderingContext attach
> > > ATTENTION: Trying to attach RenderingContext to a thread that already
> > > had one.
> > > 2007-08-22 10:29:51
> > > org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderKitencodeFinally
> > > ATTENTION: No RenderingContext available
> > >
> > > I'll try from a new application rather than a degraded one, just to
> > > see.

One

The markup

position: