myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Danny Robinson" <dannyjrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] PPR from table cells failure
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 14:15:52 GMT
Sandeep,

It works in exactly the same way for tables with x rows.  I know you would
think it surely can't but it does. Here's a snippet from one of my examples
for removing rows from a table.

Danny

            rows="10" binding="#{incExpBean.tableComponent}"
            summary="Element information" var="item"
            partialTriggers="addRowButton
incExpTable:removeRowButtonincLink expLink">
label="amount"
                value="#{item.amount}" required="true" autoSubmit="true">
                  minFractionDigits="2" type="number" />

                actionListener="#{incExpBean.removeRow}"
                icon="/components/images/file.gif" partialSubmit="true">

  public void removeRow(ActionEvent event)
  {
    CoreTable table = getTableComponent();
    int idx = table.getRowIndex();
    if (idx >= 0)