myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Danny Robinson" <dannyjrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad Migration to 1.0.1
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 19:52:38 GMT
I can see it also.  Not tracked this down in the renderer, but just saved
the output html and played with it.
Would seem to be related to the outer SPAN inside the DIV that renders under
each input field.

<DIV class=af_panelFormLayout_message-cell style="DISPLAY: none"><!--Start:
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Input["_idJsp3"]--><SPAN
            class=OraInlineInfoText><SPAN class=OraInlineErrorText
            id=_idJsp1:_idJsp3::msg
        style="DISPLAY: none"></SPAN></SPAN></DIV>

With the SPAN removed it seems to behave.

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com