myfaces-users mailing list archives

From x y <distillingj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Which components to use?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:08:47 GMT
I am so sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much. Your suggestion will be of great help.

Cheers!

----- Original Message ----
From: David Delbecq <delbd+jakarta@oma.be>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:19:02 PM
Subject: Re: Which components to use?

Situation here:

using here: Facelets + Myfaces + Tomahawk + Sandbox + Ajax4JSF +
RichFaces+ Custom components. Only limit we found is that one of our
really big forms (around 200+ components in it, with lots of Javascript
enabled components like t:calendar and lots of ui:include)take around 2
seconds to be first time generated to user. We still have to investigate
whever it comes from JSF tree or from the database backend which has a
few tables to explore :)

We are probably not the best example, as we use it for a reasonable
traffic intranet. But for component compatibility we did not notice
things that make them unusable. Of course each component has it's
limitations, but they are not that hard to cope with.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/