myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Pre populating t:inputHtml
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 07:13:16 GMT
If your backing bean's property is set to something *before* the
createView, this will be the default value of component. If you set it
after, your component will most certainly ignore it, as only his local
value will be used during rendering.

If you change the value of your bean proeprty on the fly (let's based on
a command or alike), ensure to unset the local value of component (see
methods of EditableValueHolder interface).

En l'instant précis du 16/08/07 04:59, Titi Wangsa s'exprimait en ces
termes:

--
http://www.noooxml.org/