myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Petr Kotek <ko...@crcdata.cz>
Subject Re: Trinidad configuration in Jdeveloper
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:40:24 GMT
Hi,

I have feeling, that I am there alone who use Trinidad in Oracle
JDeveloper :-)

I am using this libraries:

commons-beanutils-1.6.jar
commons-collections-2.0.jar
commons-logging-1.0.jar
jsf-facelets-1.1.6.jar
trinidad-api-1.0.1-SNAPSHOOT.jar
trinidad-impl-1.0.1-SNAPSHOOT.jar

But I have problem with Trinidad JSP Tag Libraries to display Trinidad
components correctly in Design windows after JDeveloper start. I must
delete and recreate this JSP tag libraries after every start JDeveloper,
before any design window is open.

Nightly builds of Trinidad libs I download from here:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/

Now I am see, that there are 1.0.2 version. I must try it or 1.2.1
version later...

Hi,
Peter