myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] not working with richfaces suggestion box
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:04:44 GMT
<head>
</head>
I will try to create one ASAP, with/without Trinidad.<br>
-- Renzo<br>
Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
 cite="mid71235db40708030259j3c509c03x3d7d101befe1e8bd@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">can you create a simple WAR, that can be easily deployed to a
standalone tomcat ?

-M

On 8/3/07, Renzo Tomaselli <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it">&lt;renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it&gt;</a>
wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap=""> There isn't much more I can say. First I had a table in a Facelet
component, no problems. Then I wanted to add a suggestion box on each row.
 I soon discovered that it doesn't work, even when placed alone outside the
table.
 I get the reported warning at each keypress within the input field - e.g.
when Richfaces ajax PPR is triggered - not during the very first rendering.
 Coding is just simple as in:

                     &lt;h:inputText id="value" value="#{bean.value}"/&gt;
                     &lt;rich:suggestionbox for="value"
suggestionAction="#{bean.autocomplete}" var="suggest"&gt;
                         &lt;h:column&gt;
                             &lt;h:outputText value="#{suggest.text}"/&gt;
                         &lt;/h:column&gt;
                     &lt;/rich:suggestionbox&gt;

 according to Richfaces dev. guide. The issue about duplicated class is
something concerning Richfaces PPR response, I can't see such class from
Firebug on the resulting page. I don't even know whether this warning is
related to the missing suggestion dropdown rendering.
 My application mixes up Tomahawk 1.1.5, Facelets 1.1.11, Trinidad 1.0.1,
Richfaces 3.0.2.

 -- Renzo

 Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
 for some reasons the renderer renders two HTML class attributes, so
Trinidad renders the second as dublicate_class

so, the HTML is looking like

&lt;element class="foo" duplicate_class="bar" ...&gt;

can you provide a bit more infos?

like for instance, what the HTML looks like

Not familiar w/ jboss richfaces