myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] not working with richfaces suggestion box
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:47:41 GMT
In the past I had quite a number of troubles getting these two systems
working together, and issues still keep on.
I tried to attach a suggestion box to a h:inputText when Trinidad is
also in the game. No way, server reports:

3-ago-2007 10.28.00
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.io.DebugResponseWriter
_checkDuplicateAttribute
WARNING: Attribute "class" output twice;  writing attribute as
"duplicate_class" instead.

The involved bean method providing suggestion list is reached, however
no dropdown is appearing.
I also cross-posted the same on the Richfaces users forum.
Just wondering if anybody else got similar problems.

-- Renzo