myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: EL 2 Ref/Tut
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 07:40:28 GMT
If you are in a JSP view handler, JSP implicit variable are accessible.
However if you are not in JSP context (eg using Facelets as view
handler) am not sure session, request, headers, etc are available.

En l'instant précis du 03/08/07 09:19, Wolf Benz s'exprimait en ces termes:

--
http://www.noooxml.org/