myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] NavigationPane items are not accessible to the far right
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 04:06:01 GMT

I am experimenting with replacing our custom navigation with
just overlooking something on.

If the window size is such that there are more tabs then fit on the screen
horizontally, the tabs to the right of the window break are not accessible
or visible even if the user scrolls the entire window to the right.

I checked out the demo provided with Trinidad and it does the same thing.
See http://localhost:8080/trinidad/faces/components/panelPage.jspx and
resize the window so that the tabs start to disappear.

Is this the expected behavior?  Are there any workarounds.

I am using Trinidad 1.0.0.  And the code fragement is:

                    value="#{loggedInUser.menus}"
                    hint="tabs">
    <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
                                 destination="#{foo.url}"