myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Angel Miralles Arevalo <anmiral...@yahoo.es>
Subject Security role question
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:50:17 GMT
Hi everyone, I'm trying to implement passive security on my application. Let me explain, although
a user has logged in the application there are many pages where he couldn't enter (url navigation).

I have worked with Struts and the way to manage the problem is setting a "role" in action
definition. Then when you invoke this action, "ControllerManager" (method call previous to
every action) checks if logged user can access to this specific page (DB relations user/role/page).

What I want is to prevent logged user to url navigation. Is there any way to implements this
behaviour with JSF tech?

I think it is a basic functionality. Thanks so much!!!

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html