myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Logging
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:39:58 GMT
Hello Nate,

Trinidad uses JDK logging and can therefore be activated/configured
accordingly. Another way is to add commons logging and log4j to your
application. Commons logging override JDK logger with log4j thus enabling
all the easy to learn formatting and output options of log4j. I slightly
prefer the latter as I find JDK logging system quite complicated to
configure, but I did use the former in one project.

References for JDK logging should you use the pure JDK option:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/util/logging/,
http://javaboutique.internet.com/tutorials/logging_API/.

Regards,

~ Simon