myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to skin inputDate icon?
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:39:19 GMT
Hello Chris,

You got a small error in your selector, the right one is

af|inputDate::launch-icon (note the double colons)

While at it, here's the rules for urls placed within skins.

All examples assume an application using /myApp context path and using the
following directory structure:

   - /skins
      - /mySkin
         - /skinImages
      - /images

Rules:

   - If the url starts with "//", the url is considered server relative,
   i.e. it won't prefix it with the context path
      - url('//resourceApp/globalImages/logo.gif') --> /
      resourceApp/globalImages/logo.gif
   - If the url starts with "/", the url is considered application
   relative, i.e. the context path will prefix the generated url
      - url('/images/logo.gif') --> /myApp/images/logo.gif
   - Otherwise, it's considered relative to the skin's stylesheet
      - url('skinImages/logo.gif') --> Some url pointing to
      /skins/mySkin/skinImages/logo.gif

Regards,

~ Simon