myfaces-users mailing list archives

From pdt_p <pin...@gmail.com>
Subject Integrate AjaxAnywhere with Trinidad Poll
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 04:34:14 GMT

Hi guys,

I just wonder is there anyone has successfully integrate AjaxAnywhere with
Trinidad poll element?
I have tried to integrate it and the result, the poll listener will only be
executed once. It happen only after the page is rendered and after that the
poll listener never get executed anymore unless I refresh my page.
In this page I have substitute the form submit to ajaxanywhere form submit
through this script:
ajaxAnywhere.formName = "testForm";
ajaxAnywhere.bindById();
ajaxAnywhere.substituteFormSubmitFunction();

Second question, When I paly around with AA seems like Trinidad PartialPage
is not working. I may get wrong here. Any suggestion or information about
this issue?

Thanks

Pdt