myfaces-users mailing list archives

From ignicolist <ignicol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove Entry from schedule Tomahawk
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:52:18 GMT

No use !! How you test the example? I eliminate now the simpleScheduleModel
to dont interfer.

look i insert entries like that :

private ScheduleModel model;

DefaultScheduleEntry entry = new DefaultScheduleEntry();

entry.setId(cod_cal);
	        entry.setStartTime(startTime);
	        entry.setEndTime(endTime);
	        entry.setTitle(title);
	        entry.setDescription(description);

model.addEntry(entry);
	   model.refresh();

If i try insert like that:

 private  ExtendedScheduleModel sss ;
DefaultScheduleEntry entry = new DefaultScheduleEntry();

 entry.setId(cod_cal);
	        entry.setStartTime(startTime);
	        entry.setEndTime(endTime);
	        entry.setTitle(title);
	        entry.setDescription(description);

	   sss.addEntry(entry);

Dont work, blank page.

try to delete:

 DefaultScheduleEntry entry = new DefaultScheduleEntry();
ExtendedScheduleModel foo = new ExtendedScheduleModel();

 entry.setId("10");
foo.removeEntry(entry);

the entries have size 0 in the methot remove.

try to remove like that:

private ScheduleModel model;
ExtendedScheduleModel foo = new ExtendedScheduleModel();

 entry.setId("10");
 model.removeEntry(entry);

blank page!!  i dont know what could be rong here!!

Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki wrote:

> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg41756.html
>
> You copied whole class from this post and it still doesn't work? Worked
> for me.
>
> On 18/08/07, ignicolist <ignicolist@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Your last mail have the same thing! :confused:
>> Dont have nathing changed!!
>>

>> Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki wrote:
>> >
>> > Yes, it was wrong. I have posted correct one, working. see my previous
>> > mail.

>> (TreeSet<ScheduleEntry>)entries)

>> extending
>> be

>> org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.AbstractScheduleModel;
>> org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.DefaultScheduleEntry;

>> org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.util.ScheduleEntryComparator;

>> kind

>> ExtendedScheduleModel();
>> DefaultScheduleEntry();

>> org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.ScheduleModel#removeSelectedEntry()

>> org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.AbstractScheduleModel#loadEntries(java.util.Date,

>> org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.AbstractScheduleModel#loadDayAttributes(org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.Day)

>> (TreeSet<ScheduleEntry>)entries)

>> the

>> org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.model.SimpleScheduleModel;

>> entry

>> the

>> Dam

in:

> [...]