myfaces-users mailing list archives

From bansi <mail2ba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unable to pass Object using FacesContext
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:03:04 GMT

On click of hyperlink i wanna pass the object instance i.e. address of the
object
FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getRequestParameterMap().get("viewId")

Please note viewId is instance of my object like DeviceView viewId;

I am checking the value at every stage & it holds the address of an object
until i click the link which goes to backing bean method where the value is
null

Any pointers/suggestion highly appreciated