myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Martin Ahrer <martin.ah...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: JSF Authentication
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 20:01:07 GMT

Have you been thinking of using the Spring based security framework called
acegi. Even form based authentication can be done with minimal efforts. And
if you are familiar with Spring it's even simpler! Check their web site at
http://www.acegisecurity.org/ If you should need help with this I can help.

Martin - http://www.martinahrer.at/blog/