myfaces-users mailing list archives

From kewldude <paubeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using <t:saveState> and serialization
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:04:50 GMT

Hi Andrew,
I dont know if I understood you, but this is how my code looks right now.

<t:tree2 binding="#{treeBacker.tree}" />

the TreeBacker class

public class TreeBacker implements Serializable{

private HtmlTree tree;

   public void setTree(HtmlTree tree){
     this.tree = tree;
   }

   public HtmlTree getTree(){
     return this.tree;
   }
}

in another page i have this <t:saveState id="stateSaving"
value="#{treeBacker}" />

I'm trying to digest what you mean by serializing the model and the state
but not the component...