On 7/9/07, Francisco Passos <francisco.passos@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings.

I've noticed with Trinidad 1.0.1 whenever I interact with elements that cause PPR, my browser's back history adds another entry. This way, when the user wants to navigate back, one might be surprised to remain in place, although the browser displays communication.

Is this solved in Trinidad 1.0.2 where real AJAX is used instead of iframes?

Yes, exactly.

On the same topic, how can I implement a button that can send me one page back (one navigation rule back) ?

You'd need Trinidad 1.0.2.

-- Adam

I was trying to use history.go(-1) but the forementioned problem stops me from doing so.

Thank you,
Francisco Passos