Markus,
Can you please save the generated html file using Firefox and zip up the directory(this should contain the css file also) and send it so that we can take a look? Or you can also send the saved HTML file and the CSS file separately.

But before that,can you disable compression of styles by using this;
<context-param>
 <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION  </param-name>
 <param-value>true</param-value>
</context-param>

that will make it easier to debug.

Thanks,