myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki" <stawi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:schedule patch
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:54:47 GMT
The week-view patch was applied today, so it should work with the next
nightly-build. The month view patch was applied some time ago, so it
should be working already.

Check if you are really using the new jar and that you have added
splitWeekend="false" attribute to <t:schedule />.

Let me know if you succeed,

regards,
michał