myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki" <stawi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:message inside pprPanelGroup
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:44:06 GMT
Disregard what i said. It's something strange with detailFormat. {1}
is empty, and {0} is alaways id: message

here's my code:

		    <t:outputLabel
			for="password1"
			value="#{m.password1}" />
		    <t:inputText
			id="password1"
			value="#{registerUser.password1}"
			onkeyup="submit(this);"
			valueChangeListener="#{registerUser.password1Changed}">
			<f:validateLength minimum="6" />
		    </t:inputText>
		    <s:pprPanelGroup
			partialTriggers="mainForm:password1,mainForm:password2"
			id="pprPassword2">
			<t:message
			    id="password2Msg"
			    for="password1"