myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Cooper" <matt.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] panelAccordion sizing
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:11:56 GMT
Hi Carsten,

To help debug the issue, you can assign background-color values in the
tr:panelGroupLayout to ensure that it is stretched vertically as you
desire.  I don't believe you can stretch a tr:panelGroupLayout
layout="horizontal" reliably across web browsers because the horizontal
layout for component uses an HTML table.

On a related note, the tr:panelAccordion's root DOM element is a DIV so it
could be stretched but the content inside is not designed for vertical
stretching and will behave like you are describing; it will flow.

Regards,
Matt