myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New sandbox component -- roundedDiv
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:33:14 GMT
Andrew Robinson schrieb:
> Read the documentation. On IE6 you have to set the background color.
>
> I am working on the code for the Alpha transformation in IE6, but for
> some reason it isn't working, the image doesn't show up at all.

I noticed it after posting the message, to my knowledge the alpha
transformation on ie6 for pngs does not really work nor do the hacks if
things become complicated. (It works for simple cases, but it is bound
to fail way too often)

I´d personally say, leave it as it is, it is good enough to handle this
issue.

Anyway, I love your component, excellent stuff.