myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kupu Editor and t:inputHtml
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:19:10 GMT
Titi Wangsa schrieb:

> so questions are
> 1. is the t:inputHtml Kupu Component stable enough for Firefox/IE 6 and
> IE7?
> 2. if it is not, then is TinyMCE or Dojo (sandbox) the preferred
> method for HTML input ? (the page
> http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/WYSIWYG_Editor ) showed 2 examples.

I have not too much experience with the kupu, but it has some issues to
my knowledge, if you can use TinyMCE or the dojo editor,
TinyMCE cannot be integrated into myfaces due to licensing issues
and for the dojo editor no one has done it yet.
Dojo works pretty well so does tinymce, if I had the choice I probably
would use one of the later ones instead of the tomahawk kupu version,
depending on the needs I have.
(The dojo editor has some restrictions regarding scrollbars etc, so if
you need more TinyMCE probably is the best choice)