myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Isakovich" <ivla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ValueChangeListener challenges
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2007 14:59:37 GMT
You've lost me. What you mean by 'Depends on who is listening for the
events'? I thought - #{myBean.someMethod} is.
Am I missing something?

And there is no garantee from introducing a bug with any new code - this is
our life. Testing is always a part of dev. But how is it relevant to what
we're discussing?

vlad