myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Isakovich" <ivla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to call a java script method when the form is loading...
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:40:57 GMT
First you should read about javaScript. Just google and find a sutable link.
onLoad event may be accessed from <body > tag only.
Actually, there are two ways to call js function on load.
1. - the most legit - usin onLoad event as you tried but from a wrong tag
2. - just call your function from the open script between <script> tags -
this way there is no garantee if your page has already being loaded, you may
even experiment placing this call before and after the /body or even after
the </html> - this is not recomended if you're going to refer to some
element of your document - there is always a question if it has beeen
rendered at the time.

vlad