myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Francisco Passos" <francisco.pas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad table paging
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:34:14 GMT
Great to know you've got it working.

I'm now using the process scope feature of Trinidad and it's works fine but
> it means that I will have to clear the process scope context manually at the
> appropriate time within the application to avoid high memory consumption on
> the server side.

That is exactly why I'm choosing to avoid to use process scope as much as
I'm avoiding session. I guess I'll only use it if I need to do something
session-scoped that requires support for tabbed browsing, for instance.

Until then, I'll try to stick to Tomahawk's saveState component for as long
as I can.