myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Francisco Passos" <francisco.pas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad table paging
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:00:25 GMT
As I have come to understand, this is expected. Although personally I
believe it is not intuitive at all for any user.

What happens is your bean is request scoped and as such its contents are
lost when you make the second request. What you need is either
request-scoped state saving (for instance using Tomahawk's saveState
component) or using Trinidad's processScope, which I'm convinced uses
session-scoped variables to keep state in a clever way.

Personally I'm using t:saveState and everything works like a charm - table
paging and inner table support (having tables render inside a column of a
table) with paging.