myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Francisco Passos" <francisco.pas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:panelTabbed examples?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:16:44 GMT
By the way, I'm trying to populate dinamically either a panelTabbed or a
navigationPane.

When using ui:repeat, panelTabbed renders incorrectly (no content appears)
and this is shown on the logs:
WARNING: Only tr:showDetailItem is allowed as child of tr:panelTabbed.

When using ui:repeat and navigationPane, an exception is thrown:
SEVERE: Warning: illegal component hierarchy detected, expected UIXCommand
but found another type of component instead.
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.facelets.component.UIRepeat

I'm going to try my luck with JSTL now, nevertheless if you know of a
solution, do tell :)

--Francisco