myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Ulath (AKA: Murat HAZER)" <muratha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad]a4j:command button in tr:table (seam managed environment)
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:12:58 GMT
hi,

used libs: seam 1.2.1GA, trinidad 1.2.1, jsf 1.2-b19, a4jsf 1.1.1 ,
a4j-trinidad 1.0.5 and ajax4jsf filter configured first....

i have a tr:table with DataModel and DataModelSelection (seam annotations),
when I use standard h:commandLink in this table, DataModelSelection value is
set wrong and actionListener is called multiple times, if I use
a4j:commandLink, again DataModelSelection value is set wrong and
actionListener is called multiple times too and I get an exception, if I use
tr:commandLink all works as expected...

what can be the problem? how should i do in order to a4j components with
trinidad components...

regards....

--
Murat HAZER