myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTML inside commandLink or -button
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:58:09 GMT
<h:commandLink><h:outputText ... /></h:commandLink>

This works just fine. But, note that what you are trying to do is
illegal. It is not valid HTML to have a DIV tag inside of an INPUT
element.

If you want an HTML element that fires an action onclick, use the
sandbox submit on event component:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/SubmitOnEvent