myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple forms submisions
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:36:05 GMT
You have to use one form. This isn't a JSF limitation, but an HTML
limitation/design.

If you want to send "parts" of the form sometimes, and send the entire
form other times, then use the subForm sandbox component. Either way,
always use one form unless you never need information from other
forms.

On 7/17/07, Arvind Pandey <arvind_p@datamatics.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>      My page contains many <h:form> tags.
> All <h:form> contains different links with additional input and other components.
> on click of any link other forms components does not get updated.
> I want to submit all forms on click of any link in the page...so that i will get
> the updated values.
>
>     Any idea pls.....
> thankx and regards
> Arvind Pandey
>
> Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged
and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail.
If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original
message.