myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tree2: Serverside-Tree rerendering is very slow in with Tiles. Pls help
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:01:21 GMT
The code is proprietary, so I cannot give it to you, but I didn't have
to do much to get it working out of the box. So, the best place to
look is at the rich faces demo on exadel's site for the tree.

http://livedemo.exadel.com/richfaces-demo/

If you don't want to use A4J, the trinidad and IceFaces products may
have similar AJAX enabled trees.