myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Zied Hamdi" <javaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tobago] can we create a UIMenu structure on the fly (from the server side)?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:54:51 GMT
Hello again, I forgot to tell you I'm new to JSF, It's possible I'm doingit
all bad.

I took a look in debug mode at a UIMenu instance initialized with Jsf tags,
and I've found an attribute containing the list of nested commands ids. I
suppose there's a factory for doing these routines... Does someone have the
info please?

Regards,
Zied

--