myfaces-users mailing list archives

From eric.j...@novartis.com
Subject Re: can we change the arrow icon of sortable coloumn of table.
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 13:03:11 GMT
Cagatay, that is not accurate. You can change it by subclassing
HtmlLinkRenderer. I have done it.

"Cagatay Civici" <cagatay.civici@gmail.com>
07/06/2007 02:33 AM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>, arvind_p@datamatics.com
cc

Subject
Re: can we change the arrow icon of sortable coloumn of table.

Hi,

It's not possible at the moment,

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-13

Cagatay

On 7/6/07, Arvind Pandey <arvind_p@datamatics.com> wrote:

Hi all,

    can we change the arrow icon of sortable coloumn of  t:DataTable by
some
other icon?

regards...
Arvind Pandey

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if
any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s)
or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the
intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is
strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender and return the original message.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer.  Thank you.