myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Hannum, Daniel" <Daniel_Han...@PremierInc.com>
Subject Facelets PPR id question (should I submit a JIRA?)
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:47:47 GMT
I found this article:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Facelets_with_Trinidad

There's a section, "Using Trinidad PPR (Partial Page Rendering) with
Facelets", which discusses an issue where unless you have id's on all
your command components, you get the same page redisplayed instead of
where you wanted to go.

I was getting bitten in the ass by this for a long time until I finally
stumbled across that footnote.

I didn't see a JIRA issue to address this? I'm prepared to add one if
there isn't. Is it a Trinidad issue or a Facelets issue? Does anyone
know?

Thanks

Dan

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you. Premier Inc.