myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Balaji Phani Krishna Annangi" <balaji.anna...@Chordiant.com>
Subject RE: Client validation configuration
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:24:38 GMT
Thanks Danny - I'm using old jar files. Working fine with 1.0.1

Krishna Annangi
--------------------

From: Danny Robinson [mailto:dannyjrobinson@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 6:05 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Client validation configuration

Which version of Trinidad are you using, as client-validation=INLINE was only available in
1.0.1 onwards.
On 7/27/07, Balaji Phani Krishna Annangi < balaji.annangi@chordiant.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to configure the client side validation [inline/disabled/alert] of UI components.
But no matter how I configured,
The client validations are always shown as alerts. I removed the configuration-still the validations
are
Shown as alerts - I'm trying to validate <tr:inputText> component in Trinidad components
demo using

Also I am getting the following console warning when I use <client-validation>inline</client-validation>

WARNING: Element client-validation is not understood

Any help?

Thanks,
K.Annangi

--