myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bertrand, Shawn R" <shawn.bertr...@tycoelectronics.com>
Subject [Trinidad] JSF components and div scroll position
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:38:20 GMT
I've taken my tree component and added some CSS to enable a scroll bar
around it when it becomes large enough:

            inlineStyle="width: 200px; height: 400px; max-height: 400px;
overflow: auto; ....

This works well, but as I expand and collapse nodes in the tree, the
scroll position isn't maintained due to the component being thrown out
and reconstructed via PPR.  I wish there was an onscroll on the tree, as
this would give me the hook I need to save the position and I could
restore it via window.onload, but to no avail.

Does anyone have an idea how this might be done?

Thanks in advance,

Shawn Bertrand

Tyco Electronics