myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Anton Schoultz" <Anto...@discovery.co.za>
Subject Creating variables
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:53:57 GMT
Hi,

We have a need for myfaces 'compatible' tags that support logic and looping..
I have managed to roll my own logic tag without a problem, but would appreciate some suggestions
on how I can create and set variables to be used for a loop. I'm looking to do something similar
to the "var","row" and "count" of tomahawk's dataList

Any suggestions / ideas ?

Kind regards

Anton Schoultz
Senior Java developer
Life Systems - Servicing
Discovery Life
Direct: +27 11 529 1636
Mobile: +27 83 651 7191
Email: AntonSc@discovery.co.za

Discovery Holdings Limited

Registration number: 1999/007789/06

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If
you have received this message in error, please notify Discovery immediately, telephone number
+27 11 529 2888. Any unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this
email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender be liable in any manner
whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages
arising from use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from
any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be stored
on any information handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is virus
free even if Discovery is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Discovery
is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. A full list of directors is available on our
website at
https://www.discovery.co.za/index_login.jhtml?p_content=/investor_relations/directorate.jhtml
alternatively, to obtain a full list of Directors via email, please email directors_list@discovery.co.za