myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Thai Dang Vu" <tdan...@momentumsystems.com>
Subject RE: Instantiate a backing bean from other
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:51:20 GMT
I heard of jsf-spring before and since then jsf-spring has been supporting jsf 1.1 only :(
I'll wait until they support jsf 1.2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Lutz [mailto:mattom@gmx.at]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:47 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Instantiate a backing bean from other

have a look at http://jsf-spring.sourceforge.net/

Thai Dang Vu wrote:
> What do you mean about "Use spring, forget about faces managed-beans"? Do you have a
way to use a Spring bean as a JSF managed bean (declare that bean in a xml file, not in faces-config.xml)?

NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) from Momentum Systems, Inc. contains information
that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message.  Please permanently
delete all copies and any attachments and notify the sender immediately by reply email or
by calling our Office at 703.740.9300.